18.3.14

My Portfolio - Katya

 photo 12_zps42cfd46a.jpg

 photo 22_zps3cbf8399.jpg


These are still some of my favourite pictures that I've taken since being in the UK, the concept and outfit was so simple, It was a lot of fun cutting and pasting and scanning the shots together to create these resulting collages. KATYA is an incredible model, one of the sweetest girls I've met, and yes, her legs really are that long.

Click HERE for more of my work, HERE for facebook, and HERE for instagram.

4 comments:

  1. i love your editing so much! would die to shoot with you one day! x

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic shots
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3