21.4.14

My Portfolio - PopSeeCul SS14

 photo 1_zps8399a82c.jpg photo 2_zps1c1a9dcc.jpg  photo 3_zps81523f75.jpg

Last year I shot the PopSeeCul SS14 lookbook starring Teresa Oman and Alfie Snow, it was such a fun job with one of my favourite teams I've worked with yet. 

I was lucky enough to be asked back again to shoot their most recent lookbook which is yet to be released, however, in the mean time please check out the rest of the shots, including full credits, on my portfolio HERE

And as always, behind the scenes snaps can be found on my instagram HERE.

4 comments:

  1. you shot Teresa Oman??????? O_O She is my favorite model! I've heard also that she is super lovely with all the crew! love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVEEEE! x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those are very expressive and high fashion. I particularly love the photo of Alfie Snow. I think it’s very laid back and relaxed, yet it conveys so many messages that it feels like he's speaking to me through the photo. Great job!

    Mike LeMoine @ Maverick Web Marketing

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3